Specifications - 405
Model WT3P-6-*** Three Phase Triplex Control Panel
- These specifications describe model WT3P-6-*** as manufactured by See Water, Inc., Riverside, California, or approved equal. The contractor shall furnish and install the WS Series® Three Phase Triplex Control Panel as specified herein.
- Incoming pump power shall be Three Phase, 60 Hz., 208/240/480 VAC. Multi-Tap transformer (208/240/480VAC Primary) provides 120V power for the control board.
- The panel shall be built by a UL 508A approved control systems manufacturer (See Water, Inc. or approved equal) and 100% tested at the factory prior to shipping.
- The three phase Triplex Control panel shall be warranted in writing against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from the date of shipment when installed and used in accordance with the manufacturer recommendations.
- The enclosure shall be polycarbonate NEMA 4X rated with lockable latches approved for indoor and outdoor environments.
- The enclosure shall have a clear front door with 3 point latching mechanism, so control panel indicators are visible. The front panel indicators shall include green power on light, green pump run lights, and red pump fault lights. A high liquid level condition shall activate the red beacon light and 85 decibel alarm. The front panel shall include pump hand-off-auto (H.O.A.) switches, pump reset, alarm test, and silence buttons.
- The panel shall be equipped with remote monitoring dry contacts for high liquid, low liquid, pump #1 run, pump #2 run, pump #3 run, pump #1 fault, pump #2 fault and pump #3 fault.
- Pump Protection: A pump circuit breaker shall be used as branch circuit protection for each pump. The panel shall include pump thermal cutout circuits as a standard for each pump. Adjustable overload protection shall be provided.
- The motor starters shall be non-reversing general purpose type rated for the pumps’ full load amps. The coil operating voltage shall be 12 VDC.
- A Triplex control circuit board (See Water control board or approved equal) shall be provided to avoid conventional incidental wiring. The triplex board shall provide pump rotation and high demand three pump operation for above normal volumes. The system shall automatically have the capability to function in jockey or standard triplex mode. The board shall provide LED indicator that indicate status of mechanical float orientation and circuit board function. The printed circuit board shall be manufactured by See Water Inc. a UL approved company. The control panel shall incorporate (6 floats) to ensure desired features will function correctly.
- The control panel shall be operator and maintenance friendly to ensure ease of system set up. All internal wiring shall be of the highest quality and craftsmanship to assure proper routing of conductors and to prevent interference with operating devices. There shall be a removable operator safety door stop to hold open the panel door open while panel is accessed. A panel nameplate shall be permanently affixed inside the enclosure displaying panel model number, drawing number, voltage, phase, and ampere ratings. There shall be a schematic drawing located on the inside the enclosure for field personnel.
- Control panel shall be a WS Series, WT3P-6-*** or approved equal.