Oil Smart® Single Phase Duplex Panel OSD1P-102X
The Oil Smart® single phase duplex control panel will control two 120/208/240V single phase pumps in elevator sumps, transformer containment areas, and any application where there is a need to remove water while containing oil. See Water duplex control panels come standard with a clear front NEMA 4X rated enclosure, Oil Smart® components, IEC rated contactors, and a motor protective switch. All panels are UL listed for the United States and Canada, and come with a five-year warranty.
|Model||Voltage||Full Load Amps|
Note: Thermal overload protection is generally provided in single phase pumps. To request a specific overload on the Oil Smart® Single Phase Models, contact the factory. Each panel includes a motor protector switch that will provide accurate pump circuit breaker protection.
- Panel and controls: UL listed for the United States and Canada
- Indoor/Outdoor NEMA 4X panel enclosure: heavy duty polycarbonate with stainless steel lockable latches
- Pump control visible indicators: pump hand-off-auto (H.O.A.) switches, green pump run lights, red pump fault lights, and green power on light
- Alarm visible indicators: red beacon alarm light, yellow light for oil, white light for water, alarm test and silence buttons
- Alarm horn sounds at 85 decibels at 10 feet
- Duplex provides: two pump alternation and high demand two pump operation
- Remote monitoring dry contacts: oil, water, high liquid, pump run (s), pump #1 fault, and pump #2 fault
- Upgraded pump protection: motor protective switches included for both pumps (branch circuit protection, adjustable overload and disconnect), and thermal cutout with indicators.
- Elevator sumps
- Transformer containment areas
- Underground utility vaults
- Any application where there is a need to remove water while containing oil
- OP = Opaque Front Door
- 6P = Upgraded Enclosure (6P Rated)
- ST = Upgraded Enclosure (Stainless Steel)
- LA = Lightning Secondary Surge Arrestor (LAD Delta / LAW Wye)
- PM = Phase Monitoring - Ph Loss, Ph Unbalance, Undervoltage, Overvoltage
- MD = Main Disconnect
- 28 = Power On Dry Contact, not listed on Catalog
- 24 = Pump Exerciser - Auto. Cycles pump(s) daily, weekly, or monthly
- AF = Alarm flasher
- SFD = Seal Failure Circuit w/ indicator light
- ETD = Elapsed Time Meter w/ LCD display & reset
- CCD = Cycle Counter w/ LCD display & rest
- MD = Main Disconnect
- AH = Anti-Condensation Heater
- S3 = No sensors included
C = Additional cord length greater than 20’ specify after C.
Example: (OSD1P-1022-C50) indicates 50’ cord lengths for all components