Solar Powered High Liquid Alarm CP1003
The Solar Power High Liquid Alarm will notify maintenance personnel in the event of a high liquid condition. The system is complete with visual indicators and dry contacts to connect to a dialer (optional) or building automation system.
- Solar cell provides 24/7 continuous power to high liquid alarm panel
- UL Listed for the United States and Canada
- Includes Narrow Angle Float Switch with 20’ cord
- Indoor/Outdoor NEMA 4X panel enclosure: heavy duty polycarbonate with stainless steel lockable latches
- Includes 10 Watt Multi-Crystalline Solar Panel, 12V, 9.0 Amp Hr. Sealed Rechargeable Battery, and Solar Charger
- Quick Installation and Low Maintenance
- High Liquid Alarm with Test and Silence Features, Red Beacon Alarm Light, High 85 Decibel Audible Alarm. Dry Contact for High Liquid Condition
- Solar Panel Mounting Hardware
- Easy Accessible Terminal Block
- Sewage and Wastewater
- Remote or Rural Containment
- Flood Zones
C = Additional cord length greater than 20’: Specify after C.
Example: (CP1003-C50) indicates 50’ cable length for narrow angle float.