Parabola™ VFD Control Panel
The Parabola™ VFD Panels are advanced pre-engineered simplex, duplex, and triplex control panels with a user-friendly HMI control interface. The control panels are designed for pump down, constant pressure or commercial pressure booster applications.
- Variable frequency drive operation with configurable parameter settings accessible via HMI.
- Single phase or three phase voltage supply, controls 208/240/480VAC pumps
- Pressure boosting operation option also available. Constant pressure operation with optional adjustable PID settings and high/low pressure alarms. Selectable alternation pattern: Cycle or timed.
- Integral PLC/HMI provides pump control logic, virtual HOA selector switches and pump run indicator lights, pump run times and cycle counts.
- Multiple access levels for added security
- Simplex adjustable set points: low level, stop, start, high level (adjustable lead pump start and stop set points)
- Duplex adjustable set points: low level, stop, lead, lag, high level, Triplex models feature two pump alternation and high demand two pump operation (adjustable lead and lag pump start and stop set points)
- System Integration - Supports Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, and additional communication protocols. Allows for master and slave operation, remote monitoring and, control of the pump station.
- Alarm horn sounds at 85 decibels at 10 feet, red beacon flashing alarm light
- Remote monitoring dry contacts: pump fault and high level
- Upgraded pump protection: motor protective switch(es) (branch circuit protection, adjustable overload and disconnect)
- Pump run data logging: records each pump event - start time, stop time and run duration
- Alarm/fault history: data logging gives access to 250 fault conditions with date and time (optional access to auto save alarm history to usb drive)
- Panel and controls are UL listed for the United States and Canada
- Constant Pressure
- Commercial Pressure Booster Systems
- Sewage Pump Chambers
- Grinder Pumps
- Sump Pump Basins
- Lift Stations