Oil Smart® High Liquid Alarm OSA-05
The Oil Smart® Alarm System is a plug and play alarm that differentiates between oil and water. The system is complete with visible mounted indicators and dry contacts for remote monitoring. The alarm will activate with the presence of any liquid and will identify if oil or water is present. With the unique ability to differentiate between oil and water, the Oil Smart® Alarm System is designed as a high liquid alarm or leak detector system.
- Third party tested at over 1,000,000 operations in oil and water without failure
- Alarm sensor differentiates between oil and water, includes Liquid Smart Sensor with 20′ cord (Additional cord length available up to 250′)
- Alarm Visible Indicators: Red Beacon Alarm Light, Yellow Light for Oil, White Light for Water, Alarm Test and Silence Buttons
- Alarm Horn sounds at 85 decibels at 10 feet
- 10′ heavy duty power cord
- Complete Panel Remote Monitoring Dry Contacts: Oil, Water, and High Liquid
- Elevator Sumps
- Electric Utilities: Substations, Power Plants, Underground Vaults, and Transformer Barriers
- Industrial Sump or Marine Application
- Oil Storage Tank
- Inner liner monitoring or between walls of a storage tank, tank gauging
- Any place that there may be a water or oil leak or high liquid condition
C = Additional cord length greater than 20’ specify after C.
Example: (OSA-05-C50) indicates 50’ cord length on Liquid Smart® Alarm Sensor
- 95-05 = Floor bracket for Liquid Smart® Alarm Sensor
See Water, Inc. manufactures the above product protected under US Patent 7,492,272 and 7,830,268.