Simple Simplex 2
The Simple Simplex® Control Panels will alert of a high liquid level and are designed to control a single phase pump. Applications include sewage pump chambers, sump pump basins, lift stations, and onsite installations. The controls are housed in an 8”x 6”x 4” NEMA 4X indoor/outdoor polycarbonate enclosure and UL listed in the United States and Canada.
The Simple Simplex® 2 will alert of a high liquid level and control a 120V single phase pump. The system includes an (HOA) Hand-Off-Auto toggle switch, green pump light, and high liquid alarm dry contacts. Models are available in 2 or 3 float operation.
- Indoor/Outdoor NEMA 4X panel enclosure: heavy duty polycarbonate with stainless steel lockable latches
- Red beacon LED alarm light
- Alarm horn sounds at 85 decibels at 10'
- Alarm test and silence buttons with automatic reset
- Pump control relay - 15 FLA rating
- Alarm fuse
- Standard package includes float switches
|2 float operation||3 float operation|