Dial-a-Time® Pump Switch - Adjustable Pump Run Time Switch
The adjustable pump run time switch is designed for use in general dewatering, wastewater and confined space pumping applications. The Dial-a-Time® is equipped with a 10 position dial that allows the pumping range to be adjusted for the specific need of the job.
|A120P||120V 60Hz.||16 Amps||Piggyback Plug|
|A120||120V 60Hz.||16 Amps||Bare Leads|
|A240||240V 50/60Hz.||8 Amps||Bare Leads|
- Limitless pumping range
- Directly controls sewage and sump pumps 0 to 1hp (piggyback): Quick installation
- Compatible with WS Series™ sewage pump panels
- 10 position dial to select pump run time
- No moving parts
- Sensors (316 stainless) resistant to contamination
- UL Listed and CE Certified
See Water, Inc. manufactures the above product protected under US Patent 8,330,603.