Specifications - htrd-1x
Hydra® Transducer Panel
Model HTRD-1X-X Single Phase Duplex Control Panel
- These specifications describe model HTRD-1X-X as manufactured by See Water, Inc., Riverside, California, or approved equal. The contractor shall furnish and install the Hydra® Single Phase Duplex Transducer Control Panel as specified herein.
- Incoming pump power shall be Single Phase, 60 Hz., 120/208/240 VAC.
- Incoming voltage to power the control board shall be Single Phase, 60Hz., 120 VAC.
- The panel shall be built by a UL 508A approved control systems manufacturer (See Water, Inc. or approved equal) and 100% tested at the factory prior to shipping.
- The Single Phase Duplex Control Panel shall be warranted in writing against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from the date of shipment when installed and used in accordance with the manufacturer recommendations.
- The enclosure shall be Stainless Steel NEMA 4X rated with lockable front door approved for indoor and outdoor environments.
- The control panel shall be equipped with an HMI to feature the following:
- Cycle count and elapsed timer for pump
- Hand-Off-Auto (HOA) switch for pump
- Green pump run indicator
- Red pump fault indicator
- Graphical liquid level scale
- Pump and level status screens
- Active alarm and alarm history logs
- Customizable panel name labeling
- Password protected user access levels for added security
- A high liquid level condition shall activate the red beacon light and 85 decibel alarm. The hmi display shall include alarm test and silence buttons.
- The HMI PLC shall provide pump rotation and high demand two pump operation for above normal volumes. The unit shall automatically provide standby capacity if one unit fails. The program shall include a customizable level setup screen to adjust the following: low level alarm, pump stop, lead pump on, lag pump on, and high level alarm.
- The panel shall be equipped with remote monitoring dry contacts for high liquid level, summary alarm/fault (normally open).
- Pump Protection: A pump circuit breaker shall be used as branch circuit protection for each pump. Adjustable overload protection shall be provided.
- The motor starters shall be non-reversing general purpose type rated for the pumps’ full load amps. The coil operating voltage shall be 24 VDC.
- The Transducer control panel shall come standard with a SEESLT submersible level transducer that measures the height of liquid above the position in the tank referenced to atmospheric pressure. The transmitters consist of a piezo resistive sensing element, encased in a 316 SS housing. The transducer shall be a Large diameter 316 SS diaphragm seal that is non-clogging and damage resistant to floating solids.
- The control panel shall incorporate redundant high level and low level floats to alert of a potential liquid threatening condition. Two (2) normally open, mechanically activated control switches with pipe clamps shall be provided.
- The control panel shall be operator and maintenance friendly to ensure ease of system set up. All internal wiring shall be of the highest quality and craftsmanship to assure proper routing of conductors and to prevent interference with operating devices. A panel nameplate shall be permanently affixed inside the enclosure displaying panel model number, drawing number, voltage, phase, and ampere ratings. There shall be a schematic drawing located on the inside the enclosure for field personnel.
- Control panel shall be a Hydra™ Transducer Panel, HTRD-1X-X or approved equal.