Oil Smart® Three Phase Duplex Panel OSD3P
The Oil Smart® three phase duplex control panel will control two 208/240/480V three phase pumps in elevator sumps, transformer containment areas, and any application where there is a need to remove water while containing oil. See Water duplex control panels come standard with a clear front NEMA 4X rated enclosure, Oil Smart® components, IEC rated contactors, and a motor protective switch. All panels are UL listed for the United States and Canada, and come with a three-year warranty.
|Model||Voltage||Full Load Amps|
|*If Model # OSD3P is ordered, the OSD3P-3025 will be shipped.|
- Panel and controls: UL listed for the United States and Canada
- Indoor/Outdoor NEMA 4X panel enclosure: heavy duty polycarbonate with stainless steel lockable latches
- Pump control visible indicators: pump hand-off-auto (H.O.A.) switches, green pump run lights, red pump fault lights, and green power on light
- Alarm visible indicators: red beacon alarm light, yellow light for oil, white light for water, alarm test and silence buttons
- Alarm horn sounds at 85 decibels at 10 feet
- Duplex provides: two pump alternation and high demand two pump operation
- Remote monitoring dry contacts: oil, water, high liquid, pump run (s), pump #1 fault, and pump #2 fault
- Upgraded pump protection: motor protective switches included for both pumps (branch circuit protection, adjustable overload and disconnect), and thermal cutout with indicators.
- Elevator sumps
- Transformer containment areas
- Underground utility vaults
- Any application where there is a need to remove water while containing oil