SEESLT Pressure Transducer
SEESLT Submersible Level Transmitters measure the height of liquid above the position in the tank referenced to atmospheric pressure. The transmitters consist of a piezoresistive sensing element, encased in a 316 SS housing. Perfect for wastewater and slurry applications with features to protect the unit from these demanding applications. The Large diameter 316 SS diaphragm seal is non-clogging and damage resistant to floating solids. Units come equipped with a 270-pound tensile strength shielded and vented cable. Ventilation tube in the cable automatically compensates for changes in atmospheric pressure above the tank. The vent is protected with a maintenance free filter eliminating particulate or water droplets from entering the transducer.
|Model||Max Water Level||Pressure Upper Limit||Cable Length: ft (m)|
|SEESLT-5-40||11 ft or 3 m||5 psi||40 ft or 12 m|
|SEESLT-10-40||23 ft or 7 m||10 psi||40 ft or 12 m|
|SEESLT-15-60||35 ft or 11 m||15 psi||60 ft or 18 m|
|SEESLT-20-60||46 ft or 14 m||20 psi||60 ft or 18 m|
- Excellent chemical compatibility with 316 SS construction and ETFE cable
- Lightning and surge protection on SEESLT models
- Maintenance free vent filter
- UL approved intrinsically safe on SEESLTX models
- Large diameter, non-clogging, damage resistant, 316 SS diaphragm seal
- Wastewater, sludge pits, clarifiers, digesters, aluminum tanks, chemical storage tanks, oil tanks, sumps, reservoirs.